Join international leaders in stroke and stroke rehabilitation to discuss guidelines, the importance of stroke rehabilitation and ways to utilize stroke rehab in multiple post stroke care situations.
- Prof. Marion Walker: International Stroke Rehab and Recovery Alliance (ISRRA)
- Prof. Julie Bernhardt: Early rehabilitation after stroke
- Prof. Sean I. Savitz: What’s the Evidence for Current Guidelines and What are the Gaps
At the conclusion of the activity the learner will be better able to:
- Identify benefits for rehabilitation after stroke.
- Discuss guidelines from multiple organizations in stroke rehabilitation.
- List ways to measure improvement in quality of movement post stroke
Date and time:
3 PM CET on 25th May, 2022
- Prof. Sean I. Savitz, Professor of Neurology, the Frank M. Yatsu Chair, and Director of the Institute for Stroke and Cerebrovascular Disease at the University of Texas Health Science Center in Houston (UTHealth)
- Prof. Marion Walker, Emeritus Professor of Stroke Rehabilitation at University of Nottingham, England
- Prof. Julie Bernhardt, Director at National Health and Medical Research Council (Australia) Center of Research Excellence in Stroke Recovery
- Prof. Nick Ward, Professor of Clinical Neurology and Neurorehabilitation at UCL Queen Square Institute of Neurology