This webinar is jointly organized by the World Stroke Academy and the American Heart Association.
1. Evaluate recent advances in the diagnosis, treatment, prevention of ICH.
2. Identify best practices for rapid triaging and care plans for multispecialty, interprofessional teams.
3. Appropriate use of neuroimaging to improve functional outcomes and reduction in mortality due to hematoma expansion.
Moderator: Dr. Karen Furie
Speakers and Topics:
- Dr. Steven Greenberg, ICH Guidelines I: Detection, etiology, prediction and prevention
- Dr. Wendy Ziai: ICH Guidelines II: Acute care, interventions, and medical complications
- Prof. Craig Anderson: Global burden of ICH: strategies for effective blood pressure control
Date and Time: 27th of April, 11pm (CET)
- Dr. Wendy Ziai, Assistant Professor of Neurology, Neurosurgery, and Anesthesia/Critical Care Medicine at Johns Hopkins
- Prof. Craig Anderson, Professor of Neurology and Epidemiology in the Faculty of Medicine at the University of New South Wales
- Dr. Steeve Greenberg, Professor of Neurology at Harvard Medical School
- Dr. Karen Furie, Chief of neurology at Rhode Island Hospital, The Miriam Hospital and Bradley Hospital